President and CEO of Actuant Corp. (NYSE:ATU) Robert C Arzbaecher sells 79,600 shares of ATU on 10/11/2010 at an average price of $23.23 a share.
Actuant Corp. has a market cap of $1.6 billion; its shares were traded at around $23.49 with a P/E ratio of 23 and P/S ratio of 1.4. The dividend yield of Actuant Corp. stocks is 0.2%. Actuant Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 1.5% over the past 10 years.
ATU is in the portfolios of First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Robert C Arzbaecher sold 120,400 shares of ATU stock on 10/07/2010 at the average price of 23.02. Robert C Arzbaecher owns at least 779,934 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.04% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Vice President - CFO Andrew Lampereur sold 64,000 shares of ATU stock on 07/07/2010 at the average price of 18.05. Andrew Lampereur owns at least 198,330 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 30.14% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.