Executive Vice President & CFO of CSX Corp. (NASDAQ:CSX) Oscar Munoz sells 25,000 shares of CSX on 10/13/2010 at an average price of $60.02 a share.
Csx Corp. has a market cap of $22.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $59.66 with a P/E ratio of 17.7 and P/S ratio of 2.5. The dividend yield of Csx Corp. stocks is 1.6%. Csx Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 18.5% over the past 10 years.
CSX is in the portfolios of John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Bill Gates of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Trust, Pioneer Investments, Chuck Akre of Akre Capital Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, RS Investment Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, President and CEO Michael J Ward sold 50,000 shares of CSX stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 57. Michael J Ward owns at least 372,617 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.67% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Vice President & CFO Oscar Munoz sold 100,000 shares of CSX stock on 10/11/2010 at the average price of 58.06. Oscar Munoz owns at least 263,862 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.76% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CSX. For the complete insider trading history of CSX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Vice President & COO David A Brown sold 2,100 shares of CSX stock on 08/04/2010 at the average price of 53.91. David A Brown owns at least 46,714 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.67% since.
- Sell: SVP - Human Resources Lisa A. Mancini sold 3,000 shares of CSX stock on 04/23/2010 at the average price of 56. Lisa A. Mancini owns at least 41,486 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.54% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.