China Direct Inc. has a market cap of $47.1 million; its shares were traded at around $1.49 with and P/S ratio of 0.7.
CDII is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CDII. For the complete insider trading history of CDII, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director David M Barnes sold 10,000 shares of CDII stock on 09/30/2010 at the average price of 1.25. David M Barnes owns at least 26,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.2% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Lazarus Rothstein sold 25,000 shares of CDII stock on 06/08/2010 at the average price of 1.21. Lazarus Rothstein owns at least 1,985 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.14% since.
- Sell: Director Adam Wasserman sold 2,000 shares of CDII stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 1.85. Adam Wasserman owns at least 12,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 19.46% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.