Health Care Reit Inc. has a market cap of $6.66 billion; its shares were traded at around $50.27 with and P/S ratio of 11.7. The dividend yield of Health Care Reit Inc. stocks is 5.5%. Health Care Reit Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 0.4% over the past 10 years.
HCN is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Pioneer Investments.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of HCN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of HCN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, CEO and President George L Chapman sold 10,223 shares of HCN stock on 09/15/2010 at the average price of 47.03. George L Chapman owns at least 356,741 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.89% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HCN. For the complete insider trading history of HCN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Fred S Klipsch bought 20,000 shares of HCN stock on 05/20/2010 at the average price of 40.92. Fred S Klipsch owns at least 62,745 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 22.85% since.
- Sell: EVP- Medical Facilities John T Thomas sold 500 shares of HCN stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 44.6. John T Thomas owns at least 16,962 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.71% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.