Sr. VP & CFO of Valmont Industries Inc. (NYSE:VMI) Terry Mcclain sells 10,000 shares of VMI on 10/21/2010 at an average price of $81.19 a share.
Valmont Industries Inc. has a market cap of $2.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $81.36 with a P/E ratio of 21.3 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Valmont Industries Inc. stocks is 0.9%. Valmont Industries Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 15.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Valmont Industries Inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
VMI is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of VMI. For the complete insider trading history of VMI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Stephen R Jr Lewis sold 355 shares of VMI stock on 08/26/2010 at the average price of 67.29. Stephen R Jr Lewis owns at least 14,732 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 20.91% since.
- Sell: VP Procurement Walter Pasko sold 4,000 shares of VMI stock on 08/24/2010 at the average price of 68.38. Walter Pasko owns at least 4,658 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.98% since.
- Sell: Director Stephen R Jr Lewis sold 850 shares of VMI stock on 05/26/2010 at the average price of 80. Stephen R Jr Lewis owns at least 13,087 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.7% since.
- Sell: VP & Corporate Controller Mark C Jaksich sold 7,500 shares of VMI stock on 05/10/2010 at the average price of 78.75. Mark C Jaksich owns at least 44,537 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.31% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.