President & CEO of REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA, INC. (NYSE:RGA) A Greig Woodring sells 67,086 shares of RGA on 10/29/2010 at an average price of $50.05 a share.
Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. has a market cap of $3.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $50.07 with a P/E ratio of 8.3 and P/S ratio of 0.6. The dividend yield of Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. stocks is 0.9%. Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 9.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
RGA is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RGA. For the complete insider trading history of RGA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Frederick James Sievert bought 2,000 shares of RGA stock on 08/16/2010 at the average price of 46.97. Frederick James Sievert owns at least 8,200 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.6% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.