President and CEO of Kennametal Inc. (kmt) Carlos M Cardoso sells 54,756 shares of kmt on 10/29/2010 at an average price of $34.27 a share.
Kennametal Inc. has a market cap of $2.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.2 with a P/E ratio of 31.1 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Kennametal Inc. stocks is 1.4%.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of KMT. For the complete insider trading history of KMT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Steven R Hanna sold 529 shares of KMT stock on 05/28/2010 at the average price of 28.27. Steven R Hanna owns at least 2,907 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 20.98% since.
- Sell: VP and Treasurer Lawrence J Lanza sold 6,000 shares of KMT stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 32.29. Lawrence J Lanza owns at least 13,624 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.92% since.
- Sell: VICE PRESIDENT Kevin G Nowe sold 6,000 shares of KMT stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 30.98. Kevin G Nowe owns at least 11,866 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.39% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus