President and CEO of Kennametal Inc. (kmt) Carlos M Cardoso sells 54,756 shares of kmt on 10/29/2010 at an average price of $34.27 a share.
Kennametal Inc. has a market cap of $2.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.2 with a P/E ratio of 31.1 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Kennametal Inc. stocks is 1.4%.
KMT is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Pioneer Investments, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of KMT. For the complete insider trading history of KMT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Steven R Hanna sold 529 shares of KMT stock on 05/28/2010 at the average price of 28.27. Steven R Hanna owns at least 2,907 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 20.98% since.
- Sell: VP and Treasurer Lawrence J Lanza sold 6,000 shares of KMT stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 32.29. Lawrence J Lanza owns at least 13,624 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.92% since.
- Sell: VICE PRESIDENT Kevin G Nowe sold 6,000 shares of KMT stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 30.98. Kevin G Nowe owns at least 11,866 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.39% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.