Vice President and CFO of Kennametal Inc. (kmt) Frank P Simpkins sells 9,834 shares of kmt on 11/01/2010 at an average price of $34.21 a share.
Kennametal Inc. has a market cap of $2.77 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.84 with a P/E ratio of 30.8 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Kennametal Inc. stocks is 1.4%.
KMT is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Pioneer Investments, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Carlos M Cardoso sold 54,756 shares of KMT stock on 10/29/2010 at the average price of 34.27. Carlos M Cardoso owns at least 167,067 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.25% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of KMT. For the complete insider trading history of KMT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Steven R Hanna sold 529 shares of KMT stock on 05/28/2010 at the average price of 28.27. Steven R Hanna owns at least 2,907 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.7% since.
- Sell: VP and Treasurer Lawrence J Lanza sold 6,000 shares of KMT stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 32.29. Lawrence J Lanza owns at least 13,624 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.8% since.
- Sell: VICE PRESIDENT Kevin G Nowe sold 6,000 shares of KMT stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 30.98. Kevin G Nowe owns at least 11,866 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.23% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.