Chairman, Pres. & CEO of CLIFFS NATURAL RESOURCES, INC. (NYSE:CLF) Joseph A Carrabba sells 30,000 shares of CLF on 11/02/2010 at an average price of $66.84 a share.
Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. has a market cap of $9.01 billion; its shares were traded at around $67.31 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 4. The dividend yield of Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. stocks is 0.9%. Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 11% over the past 5 years.
CLF is in the portfolios of Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Pioneer Investments.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, Pres. & CEO Cliffs Asia-P Richard R. Mehan sold 3,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/03/2010 at the average price of 59.76. Richard R. Mehan owns at least 13,604 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.63% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CLF. For the complete insider trading history of CLF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP - N. American Coal Duke D Vetor sold 1,000 shares of CLF stock on 09/01/2010 at the average price of 64.46. Duke D Vetor owns at least 22,303 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.42% since.
- Sell: Pres. N. Am. Business Unit Donald J Gallagher sold 10,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 59.53. Donald J Gallagher owns at least 149,657 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.07% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.