Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. has a market cap of $9.01 billion; its shares were traded at around $67.31 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 4. The dividend yield of Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. stocks is 0.9%. Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 11% over the past 5 years.
CLF is in the portfolios of Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Pioneer Investments.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CLF over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CLF.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP, Pres. & CEO Cliffs Asia-P Richard R. Mehan sold 3,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/03/2010 at the average price of 59.76. Richard R. Mehan owns at least 13,604 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.63% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CLF. For the complete insider trading history of CLF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP - N. American Coal Duke D Vetor sold 1,000 shares of CLF stock on 09/01/2010 at the average price of 64.46. Duke D Vetor owns at least 22,303 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.42% since.
- Sell: Pres. N. Am. Business Unit Donald J Gallagher sold 10,000 shares of CLF stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 59.53. Donald J Gallagher owns at least 149,657 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.07% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.