Alliant Energy Corp. has a market cap of $4.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.98 with a P/E ratio of 17.7 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Alliant Energy Corp. stocks is 4.2%. Alliant Energy Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 4.5% over the past 10 years.
LNT is in the portfolios of John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LNT over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LNT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: PRESIDENT, CEO, CHAIRMAN William D Harvey sold 11,000 shares of LNT stock on 08/09/2010 at the average price of 35.73. William D Harvey owns at least 122,140 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.5% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: EXEC VICE PRES, CFO, TREASURER Patricia L Kampling sold 5,000 shares of LNT stock on 08/09/2010 at the average price of 35.2. Patricia L Kampling owns at least 2,845 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.06% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LNT. For the complete insider trading history of LNT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President Thomas L Aller sold 12,229 shares of LNT stock on 09/14/2010 at the average price of 36.54. Thomas L Aller owns at least 11,322 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.2% since.
- Sell: SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT John O Larsen sold 500 shares of LNT stock on 08/16/2010 at the average price of 35.47. John O Larsen owns at least 10,892 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.26% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.