COO of Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Brian Kevin Turner sells 48,956 shares of MSFT on 11/01/2010 at an average price of $27 a share.
Microsoft Corp. has a market cap of $238.79 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.39 with a P/E ratio of 13.1 and P/S ratio of 3.8. The dividend yield of Microsoft Corp. stocks is 2%. Microsoft Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Microsoft Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
MSFT is in the portfolios of Donald Yacktman of Yacktman Asset Management Co., Arnold Van Den Berg of Century Management, Donald Yacktman of Yacktman Asset Management Co., David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital Inc, Richard Perry of Perry Capital, Wallace Weitz of Weitz Wallace R & Co, Mark Hillman of Hillman Capital Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, John Griffin of Blue Ridge Capital, Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Jeff Auxier of Auxier Focus Fund, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., PRIMECAP Management, David Tepper of APPALOOSA MANAGEMENT LP, Bill Nygren of Oak Mark Fund, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Sarah Ketterer of CAUSEWAY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Pioneer Investments, RS Investment Management, Whitney Tilson of T2 Partners Management, LP, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Richard Snow of Snow Capital Management, L.P., Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Ronald Muhlenkamp of Muhlenkamp Fund, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MSFT. For the complete insider trading history of MSFT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chief ResearchStrategy Officer Craig J Mundie sold 59,990 shares of MSFT stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 24.11. Craig J Mundie owns at least 105,889 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.6% since.
- Sell: Chief Accounting Officer Frank H Brod sold 10,000 shares of MSFT stock on 09/08/2010 at the average price of 24.11. Frank H Brod owns at least 126,490 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.6% since.
- Sell: COO Brian Kevin Turner sold 141,407 shares of MSFT stock on 09/03/2010 at the average price of 24.29. Brian Kevin Turner owns at least 460,088 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.76% since.
- Sell: Chief Accounting Officer Frank H Brod sold 10,000 shares of MSFT stock on 08/27/2010 at the average price of 23.79. Frank H Brod owns at least 95,417 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.13% since.
- Sell: Director William H Gates Iii sold 3,000,000 shares of MSFT stock on 08/24/2010 at the average price of 24.31. William H Gates Iii owns at least 620,973,551 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.67% since.