SVP & CFO of Metalico Inc (MEA) Eric W Finlayson sells 10,000 shares of MEA on 11/04/2010 at an average price of $4.55 a share.
Metalico Inc has a market cap of $201.5 million; its shares were traded at around $4.37 with a P/E ratio of 25.6 and P/S ratio of 0.7.
MEA is in the portfolios of Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MEA. For the complete insider trading history of MEA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Bret R Maxwell sold 90,000 shares of MEA stock on 09/17/2010 at the average price of 3.47. Bret R Maxwell owns at least 1,078,054 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 25.94% since.
- Sell: Director Bret R Maxwell sold 110,000 shares of MEA stock on 09/16/2010 at the average price of 3.56. Bret R Maxwell owns at least 1,168,054 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 22.75% since.
- Sell: Director Walter Barandiaran sold 300,000 shares of MEA stock on 06/23/2010 at the average price of 4.57. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.38% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.