Wabco Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $3.11 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.65 with a P/E ratio of 28.6 and P/S ratio of 2.
WBC is in the portfolios of First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WBC. For the complete insider trading history of WBC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Jean-christophe Figueroa sold 29,900 shares of WBC stock on 08/26/2010 at the average price of 34.17. Jean-christophe Figueroa owns at least 20,666 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 42.38% since.
- Sell: Vice President Jean-christophe Figueroa sold 2,000 shares of WBC stock on 06/03/2010 at the average price of 31.11. Jean-christophe Figueroa owns at least 30,945 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 56.38% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.