Vascular Solutions Inc. has a market cap of $198 million; its shares were traded at around $11.81 with a P/E ratio of 32.7 and P/S ratio of 2.8.
VASC is in the portfolios of John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of VASC. For the complete insider trading history of VASC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Jorge Saucedo bought 4,000 shares of VASC stock on 10/22/2010 at the average price of 10.7. Jorge Saucedo owns at least 3,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.37% since.
- Buy: Director Richard Nigon bought 2,000 shares of VASC stock on 08/18/2010 at the average price of 11.85. Richard Nigon owns at least 15,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.34% since.
- Sell: Sr. VP of Operations Charmaine Sutton sold 30,000 shares of VASC stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 10.53. Charmaine Sutton owns at least 20,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.16% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.