Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. has a market cap of $3.04 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.77 with a P/E ratio of 27.2 and P/S ratio of 2.2. The dividend yield of Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. stocks is 2.3%. Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
PPDI is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PPDI. For the complete insider trading history of PPDI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Ernest Mario sold 26,726 shares of PPDI stock on 08/09/2010 at the average price of 25.12. Ernest Mario owns at least 442,086 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.59% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.