Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner of BGC PARTNERS, INC. (NASDAQ:BGCP) Howard W Lutnick buys 13,668 shares of BGCP on 11/03/2010 at an average price of $7.17 a share.
Bgc Partners, Inc. has a market cap of $674 million; its shares were traded at around $7.59 with a P/E ratio of 16.9 and P/S ratio of 0.5. The dividend yield of Bgc Partners, Inc. stocks is 7.6%.
BGCP is in the portfolios of Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Howard W Lutnick bought 87,817 shares of BGCP stock on 09/30/2010 at the average price of 5.95. Howard W Lutnick owns at least 15,242,129 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 27.56% since.
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Howard W Lutnick bought 50,366 shares of BGCP stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 5.54. Howard W Lutnick owns at least 15,154,312 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 37% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BGCP. For the complete insider trading history of BGCP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John H Dalton bought 9,000 shares of BGCP stock on 07/21/2010 at the average price of 4.89. John H Dalton owns at least 49,807 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 55.21% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.