Mcgrath Rentcorp has a market cap of $629.3 million; its shares were traded at around $26.16 with a P/E ratio of 19.4 and P/S ratio of 2.3. The dividend yield of Mcgrath Rentcorp stocks is 3.4%. Mcgrath Rentcorp had an annual average earning growth of 11.8% over the past 10 years.
MGRC is in the portfolios of Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MGRC. For the complete insider trading history of MGRC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP and CAO Randle F Rose sold 24,400 shares of MGRC stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 21.09. Randle F Rose owns at least 8,072 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.04% since.
- Sell: Vice President Human Resources Kay Dashner sold 2,600 shares of MGRC stock on 05/17/2010 at the average price of 25.25. Kay Dashner owns at least 1,474 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.6% since.
- Sell: Director Dennis P Stradford sold 4,000 shares of MGRC stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 25.5. Dennis P Stradford owns at least 9,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.59% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.