President & CEO of Flowserve Corp. (NYSE:FLS) Mark A Blinn sells 6,813 shares of FLS on 11/05/2010 at an average price of $102.53 a share.
Flowserve Corp. has a market cap of $5.83 billion; its shares were traded at around $104.18 with a P/E ratio of 15.01 and P/S ratio of 1.33. The dividend yield of Flowserve Corp. stocks is 1.11%. Flowserve Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Flowserve Corp. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
FLS is in the portfolios of Andreas Halvorsen of Viking Global Investors LP, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FLS. For the complete insider trading history of FLS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP & Pres Flowserve Pump Div. Thomas E Ferguson sold 5,000 shares of FLS stock on 08/05/2010 at the average price of 103.84. Thomas E Ferguson owns at least 46,229 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.33% since.
- Sell: SVP Finance and CAO Richard J Jr Guiltinan sold 3,813 shares of FLS stock on 08/04/2010 at the average price of 102.1. Richard J Jr Guiltinan owns at least 17,794 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.04% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.