CFO of Waters Corp. (WAT) John A Ornell sells 40,000 shares of WAT on 11/05/2010 at an average price of $77.5 a share.
Waters Corp. has a market cap of $7.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $77.59 with a P/E ratio of 20.2 and P/S ratio of 4.8. Waters Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Waters Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
WAT is in the portfolios of Larry Robbins of Glenview Capital, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., PRIMECAP Management, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Pioneer Investments, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO John A Ornell sold 60,000 shares of WAT stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 66. John A Ornell owns at least 17,242 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 17.56% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WAT. For the complete insider trading history of WAT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Laurie H Glimeher sold 1,500 shares of WAT stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 76.89. Laurie H Glimeher owns at least 4,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.91% since.
- Sell: VP and General Counsel Mark T Beaudouin sold 60,000 shares of WAT stock on 11/02/2010 at the average price of 75.52. Mark T Beaudouin owns at least 5,224 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.74% since.
- Sell: Corporate VP of HR Elizabeth B Rae sold 34,500 shares of WAT stock on 11/01/2010 at the average price of 74.92. Elizabeth B Rae owns at least 5,064 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.56% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.