Super Micro Computer Inc. has a market cap of $421.7 million; its shares were traded at around $11.3 with a P/E ratio of 15.3 and P/S ratio of 0.6.
SMCI is in the portfolios of RS Investment Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of SMCI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of SMCI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO, 10% Owner Charles Liang sold 32,566 shares of SMCI stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 11.41. Charles Liang owns at least 8,459,361 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.96% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SMCI. For the complete insider trading history of SMCI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP of Operations & Treasurer, 10% Owner Liang Chiu-chu Sara Liu sold 32,566 shares of SMCI stock on 11/04/2010 at the average price of 11.41. Liang Chiu-chu Sara Liu owns at least 8,459,361 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.96% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.