National Research Corp. has a market cap of $195.2 million; its shares were traded at around $29.35 with a P/E ratio of 21.4 and P/S ratio of 3.4. The dividend yield of National Research Corp. stocks is 2.6%. National Research Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 16.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated National Research Corp. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO and Secretary Patrick E Beans sold 200 shares of NRCI stock on 09/28/2010 at the average price of 25.84. Patrick E Beans owns at least 110,567 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.58% since.
- Sell: CFO and Secretary Patrick E Beans sold 639 shares of NRCI stock on 08/26/2010 at the average price of 23.5. Patrick E Beans owns at least 110,767 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.89% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NRCI. For the complete insider trading history of NRCI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Paul C Schorr Iii bought 1,000 shares of NRCI stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 26.5. Paul C Schorr Iii owns at least 4,624 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.75% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.