Senior VP and CFO of Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK) John L Shroyer sells 16,500 shares of ATK on 11/10/2010 at an average price of $74.96 a share.
Alliant Techsystems Inc. has a market cap of $2.52 billion; its shares were traded at around $76.04 with a P/E ratio of 7.7 and P/S ratio of 0.5. Alliant Techsystems Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 14.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Alliant Techsystems Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
ATK is in the portfolios of Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ATK. For the complete insider trading history of ATK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP & President Missile Prods Michael A Kahn sold 11,875 shares of ATK stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 76.32. Michael A Kahn owns at least 18,208 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.37% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.