Mettlertoledo International Inc. has a market cap of $4.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $143.68 with a P/E ratio of 22.2 and P/S ratio of 2.8. Mettlertoledo International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 11.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Mettlertoledo International Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
MTD is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MTD. For the complete insider trading history of MTD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Francis A Contino bought 300 shares of MTD stock on 05/25/2010 at the average price of 109.07. Francis A Contino owns at least 3,646 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 31.73% since.
- Buy: Director Francis A Contino bought 500 shares of MTD stock on 05/20/2010 at the average price of 114.1. Francis A Contino owns at least 3,346 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 25.92% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.