Trustmark Corp. has a market cap of $1.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.91 with a P/E ratio of 16.2 and P/S ratio of 2.3. The dividend yield of Trustmark Corp. stocks is 4%.
TRMK is in the portfolios of Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of TRMK over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of TRMK.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Richard G Hickson sold 50,222 shares of TRMK stock on 10/28/2010 at the average price of 22.19. Richard G Hickson owns at least 128,574 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.24% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TRMK. For the complete insider trading history of TRMK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Daniel A Grafton bought 5,000 shares of TRMK stock on 08/24/2010 at the average price of 19.35. Daniel A Grafton owns at least 18,772 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 18.4% since.
- Sell: Wholly Owned Subsidiary Charles Scott Woods sold 700 shares of TRMK stock on 11/08/2010 at the average price of 23.25. Charles Scott Woods owns at least 23,443 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.46% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.