Igo Inc has a market cap of $89.4 million; its shares were traded at around $2.72 with and P/S ratio of 1.5. Igo Inc had an annual average earning growth of 0.8% over the past 5 years.
IGOI is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of IGOI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of IGOI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Michael D Heil sold 130,000 shares of IGOI stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 2.49. Michael D Heil owns at least 1,178,582 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.24% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IGOI. For the complete insider trading history of IGOI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Darryl S Baker sold 14,136 shares of IGOI stock on 09/23/2010 at the average price of 2. Darryl S Baker owns at least 152,281 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 36% since.
- Sell: Vice President Darryl S Baker sold 25,000 shares of IGOI stock on 08/03/2010 at the average price of 1.75. Darryl S Baker owns at least 166,417 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 55.43% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.