President & CEO of iGo Inc (IGOI) Michael D Heil sells 40,000 shares of IGOI on 11/09/2010 at an average price of $2.95 a share.
Igo Inc has a market cap of $89.4 million; its shares were traded at around $2.72 with and P/S ratio of 1.5. Igo Inc had an annual average earning growth of 0.8% over the past 5 years.
IGOI is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Michael D Heil sold 130,000 shares of IGOI stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 2.49. Michael D Heil owns at least 1,178,582 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.24% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IGOI. For the complete insider trading history of IGOI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Darryl S Baker sold 14,136 shares of IGOI stock on 09/23/2010 at the average price of 2. Darryl S Baker owns at least 152,281 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 36% since.
- Sell: Vice President Darryl S Baker sold 25,000 shares of IGOI stock on 08/03/2010 at the average price of 1.75. Darryl S Baker owns at least 166,417 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 55.43% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.