CFO, Secy of Douglas Emmett Inc. (NYSE:DEI) William Kamer sells 138,519 shares of DEI on 11/09/2010 at an average price of $17.82 a share.
Douglas Emmett Inc. has a market cap of $2.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $17.09 with a P/E ratio of 12.8 and P/S ratio of 3.7. The dividend yield of Douglas Emmett Inc. stocks is 2.3%.
DEI is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Pioneer Investments, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DEI. For the complete insider trading history of DEI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Ghebre Selassie Mehreteab sold 2,500 shares of DEI stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 17.2. Ghebre Selassie Mehreteab owns at least 5,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.64% since.
- Sell: Chairman of the Board, 10% Owner Dan A Emmett sold 200,000 shares of DEI stock on 09/08/2010 at the average price of 17.09. Dan A Emmett owns at least 4,571,007 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.