Sterling Financial Corp. has a market cap of $173.3 million; its shares were traded at around $0.2398 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
STSA is in the portfolios of Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of STSA over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of STSA.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO/President - SFC John Gregory Seibly bought 100,000 shares of STSA stock on 11/16/2010 at the average price of 0.24. John Gregory Seibly owns at least 146,360 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of STSA. For the complete insider trading history of STSA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Sec 16 Officer Tom Colosimo bought 10,000 shares of STSA stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 0.24. Tom Colosimo owns at least 37,146 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
- Buy: COO - Sterling Financial Corp. Ezra Eckhardt bought 493,000 shares of STSA stock on 11/16/2010 at the average price of 0.24. Ezra Eckhardt owns at least 541,027 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.