CEO/President - SFC of Sterling Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:STSA) John Gregory Seibly buys 200,000 shares of STSA on 11/17/2010 at an average price of $0.25 a share.
Sterling Financial Corp. has a market cap of $173.3 million; its shares were traded at around $0.2398 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
STSA is in the portfolios of Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO/President - SFC John Gregory Seibly bought 100,000 shares of STSA stock on 11/16/2010 at the average price of 0.24. John Gregory Seibly owns at least 146,360 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of STSA. For the complete insider trading history of STSA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Sec 16 Officer Tom Colosimo bought 10,000 shares of STSA stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 0.24. Tom Colosimo owns at least 37,146 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
- Buy: COO - Sterling Financial Corp. Ezra Eckhardt bought 493,000 shares of STSA stock on 11/16/2010 at the average price of 0.24. Ezra Eckhardt owns at least 541,027 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.08% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.