EXECUTIVE VP & CFO of Black Hills Corp. (NYSE:BKH) Anthony S Cleberg buys 1,000 shares of BKH on 11/19/2010 at an average price of $29.45 a share.
Black Hills Corp. has a market cap of $1.16 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.69 with a P/E ratio of 15.4 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of Black Hills Corp. stocks is 4.8%.
BKH is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BKH. For the complete insider trading history of BKH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John B Vering bought 2,000 shares of BKH stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 29.65. John B Vering owns at least 4,746 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.13% since.
- Sell: VP REGULATORY & GOVT AFFAIRS Kyle D White sold 5,000 shares of BKH stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 32.76. Kyle D White owns at least 13,883 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.37% since.
- Sell: PRES & COO NONREG ENERGY GROUP Thomas M Ohlmacher sold 2,312 shares of BKH stock on 07/30/2010 at the average price of 32. Thomas M Ohlmacher owns at least 44,631 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.22% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.