Provident New York Bancorp has a market cap of $362.62 million; its shares were traded at around $9.39 with a P/E ratio of 17.72 and P/S ratio of 2.47. The dividend yield of Provident New York Bancorp stocks is 2.56%. Provident New York Bancorp had an annual average earning growth of 13.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Provident New York Bancorp the business predictability rank of 3-star.
PBNY is in the portfolios of Irving Kahn of Kahn Brothers & Company Inc., Private Capital of Private Capital Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PBNY. For the complete insider trading history of PBNY, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Navy E. Djonovic bought 500 shares of PBNY stock on 11/10/2010 at the average price of 9.29. Navy E. Djonovic owns at least 500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.08% since.
- Buy: Director Victoria Kossover bought 900 shares of PBNY stock on 08/31/2010 at the average price of 8.01. Victoria Kossover owns at least 5,954 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 17.23% since.
- Sell: Director Thomas F Jr Jauntig sold 4,732 shares of PBNY stock on 09/15/2010 at the average price of 8.36. Thomas F Jr Jauntig owns at least 65,055 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.32% since.
- Sell: Director Thomas F Jr Jauntig sold 4,268 shares of PBNY stock on 09/14/2010 at the average price of 8.42. Thomas F Jr Jauntig owns at least 69,787 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.52% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.