CFO & Senior VP of Hibbett Sports Inc. (NASDAQ:HIBB) Gary Allen Smith sells 101,250 shares of HIBB on 11/19/2010 at an average price of $30.5 a share.
Hibbett Sports Inc. has a market cap of $932.01 million; its shares were traded at around $32.74 with a P/E ratio of 20.85 and P/S ratio of 1.57. Hibbett Sports Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 16.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Hibbett Sports Inc. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
HIBB is in the portfolios of Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Pioneer Investments, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HIBB. For the complete insider trading history of HIBB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Chairman Michael J Newsome sold 24,900 shares of HIBB stock on 11/19/2010 at the average price of 29.6. Michael J Newsome owns at least 44,023 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.61% since.
- Sell: Executive Chairman Michael J Newsome sold 5,000 shares of HIBB stock on 10/26/2010 at the average price of 28. Michael J Newsome owns at least 68,923 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.93% since.
- Sell: Director Carl Kirkland sold 12,657 shares of HIBB stock on 09/27/2010 at the average price of 25.03. The price of the stock has increased by 30.8% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.