Vice President and CFO of CurtissWright Corp. (NYSE:CW) Glenn E Tynan sells 1,488 shares of CW on 11/18/2010 at an average price of $29.54 a share.
Curtisswright Corp. has a market cap of $1.37 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.8 with a P/E ratio of 13.13 and P/S ratio of 0.76. The dividend yield of Curtisswright Corp. stocks is 1.07%. Curtisswright Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 18.4% over the past 10 years.
CW is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President and CFO Glenn E Tynan sold 1,227 shares of CW stock on 11/11/2010 at the average price of 30.52. Glenn E Tynan owns at least 33,110 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.36% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CW. For the complete insider trading history of CW, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director William W Dr Sihler sold 2,337 shares of CW stock on 06/21/2010 at the average price of 31.66. William W Dr Sihler owns at least 6,724 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.