President & CEO, ACS of Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE:HON) Roger Fradin sells 57,519 shares of HON on 11/22/2010 at an average price of $49.46 a share.
Honeywell International Inc. has a market cap of $38.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $49.65 with a P/E ratio of 18.7 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Honeywell International Inc. stocks is 2.4%. Honeywell International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 20.1% over the past 10 years.
HON is in the portfolios of Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, PRIMECAP Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Mark Hillman of Hillman Capital Management, RS Investment Management, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Pioneer Investments, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Dodge & Cox, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO, Aerospace Timothy O. Mahoney sold 477 shares of HON stock on 07/29/2010 at the average price of 43.45. Timothy O. Mahoney owns at least 21,269 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.27% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HON. For the complete insider trading history of HON, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Sr. VP, HR & Communications Mark R. James sold 701 shares of HON stock on 07/29/2010 at the average price of 42.55. Mark R. James owns at least 12,348 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.69% since.
- Sell: Director D Scott Davis sold 1,000 shares of HON stock on 07/29/2010 at the average price of 42.8. D Scott Davis owns at least 6,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16% since.
- Sell: Sr. VP & General Counsel Katherine L. Adams sold 918 shares of HON stock on 07/28/2010 at the average price of 43.32. Katherine L. Adams owns at least 10,612 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.61% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.