Chairman, President & CEO of SCRIPPS NETWORKS INT (NYSE:SNI) Kenneth W Lowe sells 214,201 shares of SNI on 11/23/2010 at an average price of $51.75 a share.
Scripps Networks Int has a market cap of $6.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $51.82 with a P/E ratio of 23.6 and P/S ratio of 4.4. The dividend yield of Scripps Networks Int stocks is 0.6%.
SNI is in the portfolios of Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Eric Mindich of Eton Park Capital Management, L.P., Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SNI. For the complete insider trading history of SNI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP & Chief Technology Officer Mark S Hale sold 22,733 shares of SNI stock on 11/11/2010 at the average price of 52.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.63% since.
- Sell: EVP, Finance Lori A Hickok sold 16,934 shares of SNI stock on 11/09/2010 at the average price of 52.35. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.01% since.
- Sell: Director John H Burlingame sold 3,436 shares of SNI stock on 08/25/2010 at the average price of 39.66. John H Burlingame owns at least 32,086,864 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 30.66% since.
- Sell: SVP & Treasurer Mark F Schuermann sold 2,514 shares of SNI stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 43.25. The price of the stock has increased by 19.82% since.
- Sell: President, Scripps Networks John F Lansing sold 25,704 shares of SNI stock on 06/03/2010 at the average price of 46.77. The price of the stock has increased by 10.8% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.