Knight Trading Group Inc. has a market cap of $1.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $13.24 with a P/E ratio of 10.1 and P/S ratio of 1.1. Knight Trading Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 4.7% over the past 10 years.
KCG is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of KCG over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of KCG.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Thomas M Joyce sold 100,000 shares of KCG stock on 11/19/2010 at the average price of 13.52. Thomas M Joyce owns at least 768,640 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.07% since.
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Thomas M Joyce sold 100,000 shares of KCG stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 13.69. Thomas M Joyce owns at least 768,640 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.29% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.