Chairman & CEO of Knight Trading Group Inc. (NYSE:KCG) Thomas M Joyce sells 100,000 shares of KCG on 11/23/2010 at an average price of $13.2 a share.
Knight Trading Group Inc. has a market cap of $1.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $13.24 with a P/E ratio of 10.1 and P/S ratio of 1.1. Knight Trading Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 4.7% over the past 10 years.
KCG is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Thomas M Joyce sold 100,000 shares of KCG stock on 11/19/2010 at the average price of 13.52. Thomas M Joyce owns at least 768,640 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.07% since.
- Sell: Chairman & CEO Thomas M Joyce sold 100,000 shares of KCG stock on 11/17/2010 at the average price of 13.69. Thomas M Joyce owns at least 768,640 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.29% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.