COO and CFO of Full House Resorts Inc (NASDAQ:FLL) Mark J Miller buys 2,900 shares of FLL on 11/24/2010 at an average price of $2.95 a share.
Full House Resorts Inc has a market cap of $56 million; its shares were traded at around $3.11 with a P/E ratio of 7.97 and P/S ratio of 2.95.
FLL is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FLL. For the complete insider trading history of FLL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: 10% Owner Vikki Paulson sold 924,500 shares of FLL stock on 08/04/2010 at the average price of 2.92. Vikki Paulson owns at least 2,076,887 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.51% since.
- Sell: Director Lee Iacocca sold 180,000 shares of FLL stock on 06/14/2010 at the average price of 3.2. Lee Iacocca owns at least 880,471 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.81% since.
- Sell: 10% Owner Vikki Paulson sold 23,147 shares of FLL stock on 06/03/2010 at the average price of 3.17. Vikki Paulson owns at least 3,001,387 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.89% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.