President, CEO, Director of Genpact Ltd. (NYSE:G) Pramod Bhasin sells 8,977 shares of G on 11/24/2010 at an average price of $14.5 a share.
Genpact Ltd. has a market cap of $3.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.13 with a P/E ratio of 22.08 and P/S ratio of 2.77.
G is in the portfolios of Chase Coleman of TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC, John Griffin of Blue Ridge Capital, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO-Europe Patrick Cogny sold 38,894 shares of G stock on 08/31/2010 at the average price of 14. The price of the stock has increased by 0.93% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO Mohit Bhatia sold 26,104 shares of G stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 15.38. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.13% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of G. For the complete insider trading history of G, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President Piyush Mehta sold 7,931 shares of G stock on 11/03/2010 at the average price of 15.6. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.42% since.
- Sell: Director James C. Madden sold 81,405 shares of G stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 15.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.43% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.