Genpact Ltd. has a market cap of $3.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.13 with a P/E ratio of 22.08 and P/S ratio of 2.77.
G is in the portfolios of Chase Coleman of TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC, John Griffin of Blue Ridge Capital, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of G over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of G.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO-Europe Patrick Cogny sold 38,894 shares of G stock on 08/31/2010 at the average price of 14. The price of the stock has increased by 0.93% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CFO Mohit Bhatia sold 26,104 shares of G stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 15.38. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.13% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of G. For the complete insider trading history of G, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President Piyush Mehta sold 7,931 shares of G stock on 11/03/2010 at the average price of 15.6. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.42% since.
- Sell: Director James C. Madden sold 81,405 shares of G stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 15.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.43% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.