Executive VP & CFO of AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC) Michael D Dicandilo sells 99,818 shares of ABC on 12/01/2010 at an average price of $31.52 a share.
Amerisourcebergen Corp. has a market cap of $8.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $31.55 with a P/E ratio of 14.5 and P/S ratio of 0.1. The dividend yield of Amerisourcebergen Corp. stocks is 1.3%. Amerisourcebergen Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 14.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Amerisourcebergen Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
ABC is in the portfolios of David Williams of Columbia Value and Restructuring Fund, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ABC over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ABC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO R David Yost sold 817,524 shares of ABC stock on 11/30/2010 at the average price of 30.85. R David Yost owns at least 1,536,508 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.27% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ABC. For the complete insider trading history of ABC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Edward E Hagenlocker sold 19,784 shares of ABC stock on 11/19/2010 at the average price of 31.1. Edward E Hagenlocker owns at least 8,812 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.45% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.