President and CEO of Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) William P Sullivan sells 56,680 shares of A on 12/01/2010 at an average price of $35.95 a share.
Agilent Technologies Inc. has a market cap of $12.72 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.72 with a P/E ratio of 18.3 and P/S ratio of 2.4.
A is in the portfolios of Richard Snow of Snow Capital Management, L.P., RS Investment Management, Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, PRIMECAP Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Ron Baron of Baron Funds.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of A. For the complete insider trading history of A, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President Ronald S. Nersesian sold 26,593 shares of A stock on 11/24/2010 at the average price of 36.22. Ronald S. Nersesian owns at least 75,258 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.38% since.
- Sell: Sr VP, General Counsel & Sec. Marie Oh Huber sold 26,253 shares of A stock on 11/15/2010 at the average price of 36.26. Marie Oh Huber owns at least 16,347 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.27% since.
- Sell: Senior Vice President Michael R. Mcmullen sold 2,870 shares of A stock on 11/01/2010 at the average price of 34.94. Michael R. Mcmullen owns at least 35,156 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.09% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.