CFO of Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH) Lamar M Chambers sells 14,249 shares of ASH on 12/01/2010 at an average price of $52 a share.
Ashland Inc. has a market cap of $4.17 billion; its shares were traded at around $52.96 with a P/E ratio of 12.7 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Ashland Inc. stocks is 1.2%.
ASH is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ASH. For the complete insider trading history of ASH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Robert M Craycraft sold 2,702 shares of ASH stock on 11/29/2010 at the average price of 50.97. The price of the stock has increased by 3.9% since.
- Sell: Vice President Paul C Raymond sold 7,000 shares of ASH stock on 08/16/2010 at the average price of 50.01. Paul C Raymond owns at least 7,058 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.9% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.