Newport Corp. has a market cap of $607.4 million; its shares were traded at around $16.54 with a P/E ratio of 20 and P/S ratio of 1.7.
NEWP is in the portfolios of Arnold Van Den Berg of Century Management, Private Capital of Private Capital Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NEWP. For the complete insider trading history of NEWP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Peter J Simone sold 10,000 shares of NEWP stock on 11/01/2010 at the average price of 14.45. Peter J Simone owns at least 38,823 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.46% since.
- Sell: Director Peter J Simone sold 7,770 shares of NEWP stock on 08/03/2010 at the average price of 12.21. Peter J Simone owns at least 48,823 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 35.46% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.