CEO, U.S. Asset Management of Ameriprise Financial Inc. (AMP) William F Truscott sells 189,018 shares of AMP on 12/03/2010 at an average price of $53.79 a share.
Ameriprise Financial Inc. has a market cap of $13.39 billion; its shares were traded at around $53.98 with a P/E ratio of 12.9 and P/S ratio of 1.7. The dividend yield of Ameriprise Financial Inc. stocks is 1.3%.
AMP is in the portfolios of Steve Mandel of Lone Pine Capital, RS Investment Management, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Dodge & Cox, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AMP. For the complete insider trading history of AMP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Exec VP of Serv Del & Tech Glen Salow sold 108,709 shares of AMP stock on 12/02/2010 at the average price of 53.51. Glen Salow owns at least 83,715 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.88% since.
- Sell: Pres Ins & Chief Strat Officer John Robert Woerner sold 30,224 shares of AMP stock on 11/03/2010 at the average price of 52.06. John Robert Woerner owns at least 20,031 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.69% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.