President & CEO of Newport Corp. (NASDAQ:NEWP) Robert J Phillippy sells 30,000 shares of NEWP on 12/03/2010 at an average price of $16 a share.
Newport Corp. has a market cap of $611.2 million; its shares were traded at around $16.63 with a P/E ratio of 20 and P/S ratio of 1.7.
NEWP is in the portfolios of Arnold Van Den Berg of Century Management, Private Capital of Private Capital Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP and CFO Charles F Cargile sold 30,000 shares of NEWP stock on 12/02/2010 at the average price of 15.75. Charles F Cargile owns at least 104,378 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.59% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NEWP. For the complete insider trading history of NEWP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Peter J Simone sold 10,000 shares of NEWP stock on 11/01/2010 at the average price of 14.45. Peter J Simone owns at least 38,823 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.09% since.
- Sell: Director Peter J Simone sold 7,770 shares of NEWP stock on 08/03/2010 at the average price of 12.21. Peter J Simone owns at least 48,823 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 36.2% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.