President & CEO of ONYX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ONXX) N Anthony Coles sells 13,669 shares of ONXX on 12/07/2010 at an average price of $32 a share.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a market cap of $2.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.22 with a P/E ratio of 60.4 and P/S ratio of 8.3.
ONXX is in the portfolios of Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO N Anthony Coles sold 20,000 shares of ONXX stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 26.4. N Anthony Coles owns at least 63,302 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 25.83% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ONXX. For the complete insider trading history of ONXX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP & COO Laura Brege sold 25,000 shares of ONXX stock on 11/08/2010 at the average price of 30. Laura Brege owns at least 18,514 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.73% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.