CEO of The First American Corp. (NYSE:FAF) Dennis J Gilmore sells 43,767 shares of FAF on 12/06/2010 at an average price of $14.63 a share.
The First American Corp. has a market cap of $1.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.82 with a P/E ratio of 9.7 and P/S ratio of 0.3. The dividend yield of The First American Corp. stocks is 1.6%.
FAF is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP & CFO Max O Valdes sold 4,578 shares of FAF stock on 12/01/2010 at the average price of 14.68. Max O Valdes owns at least 68,907 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.95% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FAF. For the complete insider trading history of FAF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Executive Chairman Parker S Kennedy sold 46,581 shares of FAF stock on 11/23/2010 at the average price of 13.67. Parker S Kennedy owns at least 673,238 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.41% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.