Chairman, President and CEO of Crown Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CCK) John W Conway sells 254,848 shares of CCK on 12/08/2010 at an average price of $32.05 a share.
Crown Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $5.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $32.23 with a P/E ratio of 15.4 and P/S ratio of 0.6. Crown Holdings Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 3.9% over the past 5 years.
CCK is in the portfolios of Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, PRIMECAP Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Pioneer Investments, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CCK. For the complete insider trading history of CCK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Arnold W Donald sold 1,700 shares of CCK stock on 09/16/2010 at the average price of 28.92. Arnold W Donald owns at least 54,431 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.45% since.
- Sell: Director Arnold W Donald sold 8,700 shares of CCK stock on 09/09/2010 at the average price of 29. Arnold W Donald owns at least 56,131 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.14% since.
- Sell: President-Americas Division Raymond Leo Jr Mcgowan sold 7,500 shares of CCK stock on 08/17/2010 at the average price of 28.69. Raymond Leo Jr Mcgowan owns at least 100,538 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.34% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.