EVP, CFO of Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ENDP) Alan G Levin sells 16,627 shares of ENDP on 12/07/2010 at an average price of $36.04 a share.
Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $4.16 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.02 with a P/E ratio of 11.2 and P/S ratio of 2.9. Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 32.8% over the past 10 years.
ENDP is in the portfolios of John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ENDP. For the complete insider trading history of ENDP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Michael Hyatt sold 10,000 shares of ENDP stock on 12/03/2010 at the average price of 36.43. Michael Hyatt owns at least 247,605 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.13% since.
- Sell: EVP, Research & Development Ivan P. Gergel sold 55,603 shares of ENDP stock on 12/03/2010 at the average price of 36.53. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.4% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.