Benchmark Electronics Inc. has a market cap of $1.04 billion; its shares were traded at around $17.1 with a P/E ratio of 12.9 and P/S ratio of 0.5.
BHE is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BHE over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BHE.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO Cary T Fu sold 45,000 shares of BHE stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 17.72. Cary T Fu owns at least 562,292 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.5% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BHE. For the complete insider trading history of BHE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: President Gayla J Delly sold 22,500 shares of BHE stock on 11/05/2010 at the average price of 17.74. Gayla J Delly owns at least 36,449 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.61% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.