Summer Infant Inc. has a market cap of $114.4 million; its shares were traded at around $7.41 with a P/E ratio of 15.5 and P/S ratio of 0.8.
SUMR is in the portfolios of Whitney Tilson of T2 Partners Management, LP.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of SUMR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of SUMR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO, 10% Owner Jason P Macari sold 400 shares of SUMR stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 8.01. Jason P Macari owns at least 3,397,556 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.49% since.
- Sell: President & CEO, 10% Owner Jason P Macari sold 9,047 shares of SUMR stock on 09/10/2010 at the average price of 8.05. Jason P Macari owns at least 3,397,956 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.95% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SUMR. For the complete insider trading history of SUMR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: 10% Owner Partners Small Cap Wynnefield sold 300,000 shares of SUMR stock on 10/14/2010 at the average price of 7.95. Partners Small Cap Wynnefield owns at least 3,722,812 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.