CFO and Treasurer of Summer Infant Inc. (NASDAQ:SUMR) Joseph Driscoll sells 10,000 shares of SUMR on 12/09/2010 at an average price of $7.37 a share.
Summer Infant Inc. has a market cap of $114.4 million; its shares were traded at around $7.41 with a P/E ratio of 15.5 and P/S ratio of 0.8.
SUMR is in the portfolios of Whitney Tilson of T2 Partners Management, LP.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO, 10% Owner Jason P Macari sold 400 shares of SUMR stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 8.01. Jason P Macari owns at least 3,397,556 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.49% since.
- Sell: President & CEO, 10% Owner Jason P Macari sold 9,047 shares of SUMR stock on 09/10/2010 at the average price of 8.05. Jason P Macari owns at least 3,397,956 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.95% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SUMR. For the complete insider trading history of SUMR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: 10% Owner Partners Small Cap Wynnefield sold 300,000 shares of SUMR stock on 10/14/2010 at the average price of 7.95. Partners Small Cap Wynnefield owns at least 3,722,812 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.