President & CEO of CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CVBF) Christopher D Myers sells 22,000 shares of CVBF on 12/09/2010 at an average price of $8.85 a share.
Cvb Financial Corp. has a market cap of $945.85 million; its shares were traded at around $8.93 with a P/E ratio of 16.54 and P/S ratio of 2.41. The dividend yield of Cvb Financial Corp. stocks is 3.81%. Cvb Financial Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 9.5% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Cvb Financial Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CVBF is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Christopher D Myers sold 25,000 shares of CVBF stock on 09/17/2010 at the average price of 7.22. Christopher D Myers owns at least 289,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.68% since.
- Sell: President & CEO Christopher D Myers sold 5,500 shares of CVBF stock on 08/02/2010 at the average price of 10.35. Christopher D Myers owns at least 314,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 13.72% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CVBF. For the complete insider trading history of CVBF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: EVP COO David C Harvey bought 2,000 shares of CVBF stock on 08/11/2010 at the average price of 7.97. David C Harvey owns at least 2,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.05% since.
- Sell: EVP Citizens Trust Chris A Walters sold 165 shares of CVBF stock on 08/05/2010 at the average price of 10.28. Chris A Walters owns at least 2,335 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 13.13% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.