United States Lime & Minerals Inc. has a market cap of $258.1 million; its shares were traded at around $40.32 with a P/E ratio of 14.5 and P/S ratio of 2.2. United States Lime & Minerals Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 26.3% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated United States Lime & Minerals Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
USLM is in the portfolios of Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of USLM over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of USLM.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Timothy W Byrne sold 2,500 shares of USLM stock on 09/01/2010 at the average price of 38.94. Timothy W Byrne owns at least 31,027 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.54% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of USLM. For the complete insider trading history of USLM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Richard W Cardin sold 700 shares of USLM stock on 11/19/2010 at the average price of 40.5. Richard W Cardin owns at least 7,233 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.44% since.
- Sell: Vice President David Leymeister sold 265 shares of USLM stock on 09/14/2010 at the average price of 38.94. David Leymeister owns at least 2,744 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.54% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.